Virbac Strategy T Horse Wormer
Oral Broad Spectrum Worm Paste for Horses
Each 35ml syringe contains 9.1g Pyrantel Embonate, 7.0g Oxfendazole
For the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms of horses including:
- Small Strongyles (Redworms) (cyathostomins) including Benzimidazole resistant strains;
- Large Strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp and Triodontophorus spp);
- Pinworms (Seatworm) (Oxyuris equi);
- Large Roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum) including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant strains of Parascaris equorum.
- Also aids in the control of Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata).
Available in: 35ml syringe. Treats up to 700kg.
For more information or specialist advice visit www.virbac.com.au